Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Tooth!!

I got a new tooth on Monday so I am now done with going to the dentist! YAY. I am though going to miss my dentist and his assistant. They were good to me and we became really good friends. I got my tooth pulled out in like I think August or was it July...oh I dont know, anyways, so at first it felt like I had the grand canyon in my mouth and I just kept moving my tounge around and feeling it. It bugged me a lot. Then I got use to it and I also got use to eating only on my right side. Then I got this new tooth which I think is in the way and it annoys me and I dont even use it. Although it does feel really smooth, oh and it is really white. haha I think I wasted my parents a lot of money to have this one tooth. My choir teacher Mary asked me if I wanted to preform for the night of stars this year since I didnt have the ability to attend and I think I was still in Canada. I said "oh ya" (like the coolaide guy). I preformed on Tuesday which I should have posted on here, im sorry that I didnt. I didnt sing "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" and I didnt do "Dont Give Up." I was tired of playing the Josh Groban song but I do like it and play it but I just kept preforming it so I needed a change. So a friend suggested I sing and play a song from "The Last Five Years" musical "If I Didnt Believe In You." I got the music a week before the preformance so I was practicing like crazy learning it cuz I have never heard of it. I played the piano and sang that song and I did all right. Then I sung the "Come What May" with Anna and we did a GREAT job. I messed up a few times but it alright, I hit those high notes so I was pretty proud of myself. On Friday I didnt go to therapy, instead I went to GCC to talk with the Dissabilities Resouce Center counselor to get speacial stuff I guess. I got a lot of information and I am excited to start school. I have almost all of my pre-req's done to apply for the nursing program I just have to take Bio 156 and then 201 and I can apply. So I can apply next August. I signed up to take Bio 156 and I want to take guitar so I might sign for that too. I also took the reading placement test which I took recently after my accident and didnt do so well, haha cuz I was really impulsive and it was boring so I just started clicking answers. They said I did lower than High School but I could take it one last time when I am ready. So I took it on Friday and I was patient and read through all of the answers and I got a 97 so I did dang good. I now dont have to take Critical Reading. My last year in nursing program is going to be easy cuz I already have all my co-req's. Then my bro's and my dad and also my two nephews went to fathers and sons camp out. That was fun, we played soccer and I got my work out. Ok well, oh also I am in my stake play "Hello Dolly" and we are preforming on May 29-31 at Deer Valley High School I think at 7. I will let you know if its a different time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I will leave a comment, even though I would just call you...but you know how I am with phones. I'm really glad you are writing! I thought the concert was great! Hope you have a good week. Talk to you soon.
Ms. Mary Segall

Anonymous said...

good job david!!! looking great! keep us posted =)