Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there who read this blog! Also Happy mother's Day for my sisters who are mothers. I admire all the mothers who bring little cute adorable babies into this world! I finished taking the computer driving test's. My next step is to get clearance from my doctor who I think gets clearance from my parents. I talk to my neuro psych tomorrow with my parents so this will most likely will be the subject. They want me to go to school this August full time and I want to attend GCC. I am planning on taking College Chem, Bio 156, and probably Super Swing oh and maybe weight training. By spring of 2009 I am going to finish taking my pre-req's for nursing school and apply for August of next year. My therapist say when I start going to school I will barely be going to therapy cuz once I start driving I wont need OT, I just graduated from PT last Thursday but I still have to do at home work outs. We do a lot of group stuff and I will be graduating from Cog Group which is where they teach us about our brain injury, the steps that we go through, and a neural anatomy moduel. As for Recreational Therapy, to tell you the truth, I think that I dont need it cuz I know how to be social, how to to recreational activities, and the stuff that they are allowed to have me do are dumb. Graduation for CTN was on Thursday and one of the graduates wanted me to sing a song that he wrote the lyrics to. I had to make up the music that day but I did a good job. Then I went to my bro's grad party at the Lazenby's house and I played him Jake, ping pong and he is chinese good. So Craig Lazenby are always playin. I love ping pong! I will put pictures on here I just never take them but I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! =)

The Vernon Mackeys said...

seriously Dave- you got to work on those pictures. We miss SEEING you!! But good job on all the crazy progress you're making. we couldn't be prouder!!

Morgan & Katie said...

I loved the comment about Jake being "Chinese good". Made me smile! I wonder if that made Jake's head get any bigger! :)