Sunday, May 18, 2008

The 52nd wall post


I dont really know what to call this one except that I have 52 wall post on my(hopefully I can call it mine now) blog. So on Thursday I had an interview with The Arizona Rebublic so my fame will be published again on Wensday in the North Valley section I think. The picture guy was taking a butt load of pictures of me and my mouth started to refuse to smile so there better be a good picture of me. Also I am going to need your help Katie with publishing links and what not and I dont even know where to look to find the article online. So I found a really cool picture and I probably put some more on tomorrow cuz it is really late. This picture was of a bon fire that my friends and I did. We got the fire to be like 20 feet and it was AWESOME! We had to like stand 30 feet away cuz it was so hot. So I will put more on tomorrow. Remember that I will be in the paper on Wensday.

No comments: