Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pictures of David!!!!

We finally got a few pictures of David. We've all been waiting for these to see what he looks like... but don't worry, he's still a good looking kid!! Surprisingly, he looks the same! You can see the cut on his forehead.



Here's another view of David in his hospital bed. The cast on his left hand is visible. So, I guess he was thumb wrestling Dad with his good hand - Dad didn't stand a chance!! This picture and the previous one are from Julia Keyes from Victoria, Canada. Her family was kind enough to let Dad stay with them for the week that he was there with David. Thank you Keyes family!!!

These next two are from Aunt Shelly who's up there with Mom right now (replacing Dad).



This is the place where David fell from. Quite a distance! The picture/location was confirmed by Jimmy. Jimmy was with David on the trip. He was the first one to reach David after he fell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Dallin, a friend of David and Annie from Mesa (some of the Mackeys might possibly remember me over at the house before). I just wanted to have someone say hi to David for me, and let him know that I'm thinking of him, and that he is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

he's gonna have a sweet beard soon! Get that boy a hungry man dinner with extra grizzled gravy! Get whale soon other uncle David :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU DAVID I'M SOOOOO HAPPY YOUR DOING SOO WELL I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME HOME WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!!!
xoxo
Jaina McKinley