Friday, April 13, 2007

Choir concert is a success!

It was so nice to see all of David's friends in choir sing at the concert tonight. They all did a great job! There was another story about David and the concert on channel 12. I could not post a link on this page, but if you go to www.azcentral.com/12news/ and look for the title on the video page, you should be able to find it from there. I have noticed that they don't keep up the video links for very long. If you missed it, we have it recorded and we'll just add it to the other stories that we have collected about David. Mom is spending the night at the hospital with David tonight. He rode over comfortably in his special medevac jet. The doctors will begin to evaluate him tomorrow and hopefully get his therapy started and on the rode to recovery. Thank you for all of the love and support that the family and David have received from all of David's many friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame the video didn't speak to the nature of David's fall. Most viewing the video would think he may have been partying over spring break and was injured.

Anonymous said...

That was such a great concert. I'm glad I was able to go!
The Mackey family truly amazes me! So much talent.
And I’m happy I was finally able to meet a lot of the family too, even if they did kind of embarrass me for a moment :)