Friday, April 06, 2007

Letters to David

I have a 50% off coupon for Michaels, so I am going to go tomorrow and get a scrapbook to start putting together for David. He’s been a little out of it and might like having a little something to remember this all by. That and I think it will be good for his recovery to see how far he’s come. I am collecting the newspaper articles to include and I am going to burn our VHS of the Channel 12 news story onto a DVD to include. But other than that- I am coming up blank on what might be good to put in. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

I forgot to mention that he won’t get the scrapbook till he gets back- but if anyone wants to send him letters or pictures or whatever… here’s the address.

Victoria General Hospital
#1 Hospital Way
Victoria, VC V8Z 6R5 Canada
Attn: Adult Intensive Care Patient David Mackey

If your letter gets there after they’ve transferred him to another room, they will forward it. Just thought you might want this on hand.

Jess

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the address. You're also able to go onto the website:
http://www.vgh.mb.ca/hospital/main.asp?contentID=4
and you can email the hospital a letter, and then they will print it up and give to David that same day. Kinda cool!

Anonymous said...

Disregard the other comment I left... Its the wrong hospital website... oops!

Anonymous said...

I know PV stake just got back from the trek. I didn't get many photos but I know there were a couple adults with cameras in their hands the whole time.

David might like to see some of those.

Anonymous said...

my girls have been crying since this accident. I knew he was good looking but charming to. David and I need to talk when he gets back.

joe collins

Anonymous said...

Well written article.