Thursday, April 12, 2007

Choir concert

David certainly has a lot of great friends! Here is a link to an article that talks about the great things that David's school choir and friends are doing in honor of him. By posting this link, I am not trying to publicize the event, but rather trying to let others know of the kindness of David's friends. I think that by doing something for David, this will help them to feel like they are helping David in some way. I know for myself writing this blog everyday helps me to feel like I am helping David in some way too. Hopefully, he can read this some day and know what happened to him during this time in his life. He may not remember it on his own until his brain starts to make those connections as it is healing.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/nephoenix/articles/0410phx-fundraiser0411.html

No comments: