Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm Back!




Well hello everyone! Sorry I have not really been keeping you all up to date. But I do read this because I dont remeber any of the stuff on here and I dont remember doing any of this stuff. Sooo what I have been up to.......well I graduated from therapy at Paradise Valley Hospital. Ya I was really excited too! But after that I have been going to school at PVCC and well I started taking only one then it became two.....then it became three. I am taking Public speaking which is really fun and its easy. Spanish 101 in which I really need to kick myself in the but and study plus with my last class Music History. Music History was really boring at first but now its alright but we just take a bunch of notes and sometimes its interesting. But ya I have been going to PVCC every since the semester started. I dont think I am going to do it next semester because my mom probably wants me to start up CTN. But we will see because I have to get interveiwed with the state so they pay for it. Oh and I have been going to institute and Mission Prep. I have always thought of istitute as something really lame but I really love institute, its very spiritual. To those who are not mormon institute is like semminary for those who go to high school. I have been going on dates and this last one was really fun. I will put pictures on here when I get them. Don, Chases sister invited me to participate in a murder mystery. I asked a girl from institute, her name is Liz. We had to dress up and figure out who the murder was. I totally did not guess right but my date and some other person guessed it right. So I guess I picked the right one. Just yesterday I went to the Best of EFY. It was really good the talks and everything. I learned how to do the Cha Cha which is a really sexy dance. :) no just kiddin but my favorite I learned some more sweet intense Swing dancing moves or well just a few but they are really cool. Thats pretty much whats been going on. I will seriously keep you in touch and you can rag on me for not doing this if you want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'a about time! I am glad you have finally told us how you are doing. I am glad that you are enjoying your college classes and institute. Things are going great up here in Idaho. Cindy and Susan are both on their missions. Cindy is in Missouri and will be home in April and Susan is in Boston and won't be home for a while because she just let in October. Nathan is at BYU going to college and Carolyn is at BYU-I getting her education. Ben is a junior in high school and is adjusting to life as an only child. Mike, Mandy, Emma, and Matthew are enjoying their new home that Mike built. My parents are doing good too. As for me (Malita) I am in my third year of teaching 2nd grade and it isn't getting any easier. I am enjoying life in my house that I bought last year. I enjoy making it my own. Well, it is good to hear from you again and hope to hear more!
Love,
Malita Bingham
(your cousin up in good old Jerome, Idaho)

Morgan & Katie said...

Alright, it's the "Real McCoy" this time! It's good to have you back, David. Please keep up the blog page.... and good luck with that spanish thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi David!
It's great to know that therapy is a thing of the past and that you are on to your future at PVCC. If you need any help with Spanish, I would be glad to lend a hand. Please say hello to your family. Is anyone a famous actor yet? I thoroughly expect it!
Take care,
Mrs. Payan, GMS