Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sweet Swing Moves!!!!!!

So I did pretty much as routine, I went to school and work. On Wensday mom left to Utah so I had the house to myself and I could do whatever I want. Well not really. Friday I went to the dentist to check out my new sweet screw to make sure it was good enough for me. It only lasted like two minutes so it was really fast oh and my mom wasn't there so I was able to be an adult that day. Friday I doubled with Katie and Morg and we did frisbee golf. I told them that my dated and I were going to beat them and we were on track and achieving our goal until I steped on this humungo thorn. It went right through my shoe and punctured my foot. There was blood all over and whining. sheeesh it was not my day. Then we had mexican food at Katies and it was delectable. We watched some Office shows cuz my date as never seen any of the episodes. After that I tried wooing my date with my sweet piano playing skills but i was off that day cuz of the thorn that pierced me. I was gonna go to the YSA dance with Julia but the first seconds we got there it looked like it was gonna be lame so we left and they took me home. Now on saturday I had so much fun. I played the piano for the primary program practice cuz that is my calling in the church and the little kids are soooo cute. I can now say I have many friends. After that I went to the Best of EFY again. There was a butt load more people there and it was awesome. The speakers were so good especially the last one cuz he had us sing the EFY theme and it was very spiritual. Oh and I sat next to a cute girl but I found out she had a boyfriend. Now I dont know why couples go to these things cuz your suppose to meet new people that are attractive to ya and to feel the spirit. But I met this one girl Laurissa and she dances really well also she was very cute and I mean very cute. We asked some counslors if they could teach us some swing moves and they taught us some really cool and intense ones. I was lifting her and swinging her around it was really fun and she loved me or I mean dancing with me. It was a blast. Then on Sunday was the Primary Program and it was a success. One of the little girls did Where Love Is with her dad and it was so cute and she was really good. Well that was my week and I want to learn some more swing moves!

2 comments:

The Vernon Mackeys said...

David- it's so fun to read about everything that you're doing. Keep it up!! ps- keep taking pictures, it's so fun to see!!

Annie said...

you'd better show me the new moves!
;)