Sunday, November 18, 2007

By A Show Of Hands

Ok so I really dont know what to put down on this except what I have been doing the past week. Its like a journal but on the computer. So by a show of hands or just add a comment if you actually keep track of this and if you guys have any requests. Lets see how many comments I can get on this thingy. Ok well monday and Tuesday I didnt really do muh just breath and thats about it. But on Wensday and Thursday I have been playing the piano fo Ms. Seagall and the chior. I guess its pretty good because it makes me have to practice but no offense Ms. Seagall I dont really like the songs to play but I guess I do but not that much. So it makes practicing kinda hard. Oh on Thursday I talked with coach Yantis my old football coach and he doesnt have hard feelings against me. I thought he would because Chase and I along with Steuart Walter quit together and he didnt really want us to quit. But I do now regret quiting because I miss hitting someone as hard as you can and it being leagal. On Friday we had a fireside and afterwards my bros and a group of friends all went to have dinner. We went to Barrow's and it was really funny but you had to have been there. On Saturday was the service project and we just put rock in the front yards and made it look pretty. After I kept trying to get the cops to hand cuff me but they wouldnt. And I am probably going to have another interview with channel 12 next week if mom permits. So keep a watch out for it and next Sunday I will let you all know if I will be famous again. Oh and one last thing I met Elder Zwick and I think thats his name. He is a member of the 70 so it was pretty cool.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I so read your blog. Thank you for writing. This may even be good therapy for you write about what is going on in your life and to be able to see the changes that are happening in your life first hand. Keep writing! So that is my vote, but I can't really do it "by a show of hands." I am not that computer savvy yet!

Anonymous said...

I definitely read your blog.

Anonymous said...

i keep track, glad to see you are doing well :)

christi said...

We love reading your blog! Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog too. Great way to keep track of you! :)

Jake said...

so five people were not enough to keep your blog going huh? bummer. We still have you linked on our blog.

Anonymous said...

i still read your blog like every other day you need to keep in touch man! you are the first website that comes up on my computer. i miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

well poo. i liked reading your blog. :c boo hoo. sniff sniff. cry cry. =C