Thursday, June 07, 2007

New article on David

Sorry no pictures yet from graduation, but I just found another article on David from The Arizona Republic. Sorry that it is so late. I just found it. Here is the link:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/phoenix/articles/0525phx-gradmackey0525-ON.html

If you go to the azcentral northeast section, there is a link to some pictures of the graduations around the valley and David with Mom and Dad is number 10. It is in the middle of the page about half way down under the section called "special." I would post the picture, but there is no link. Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He David,

I am very proud of you and very excited for your recovery. I hope it continues undaunted.

We'll see you tonight at your Eagle Court of Honor!
-Kevin Blood - previous scout master

Maria said...

Hey David!
When you told me you fell on your head at the first dance, I didn't expect this! You're amazing! I hope to see you at more dances!