Sunday, May 13, 2007

I need prayers

Yes I need more prayers. Hopefully im not asking to much but I was reading my sisters comment and she said that I will blow them away with how quickly im recovering. Well our insurance doesnt cover any of the therapy that my doctor wanted me in. This therapy is more intense and it will give me a better chance to come back a hundred percent. So if you could pray for my mother and me that we may be blessed by our Heavenly Father and give us a chance to get in the better therapy. Thank you so much if you do pray because I want to come back to my old self again except im more sweeter(thats what my mom says). Ya the therapy im at right now the past three days didnt challenge me as it should. Only one activity in speech challenged me. Thank you again for your prayers and your continued(I think I worded that right) prayers. Oh and thank you for all your comments I love to read them. :) peace

David Raymond Mackey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no need to ask, your already in my prayers. Just can wait to see you back crazy mackey once more.:)

Anonymous said...

No need to ask at all, you are always in my prayers. :)

Anonymous said...

David, it was really great seeing you today at school it makes me feel so much better seeing you recover as well as you have. I hope you like the music i gave you buddy, I'll keep praying for you.

everydayjami said...

David,
We love your blog and we still pray for you. You are AMAZING! All of your hard work is paying off. Keep posting we love checking up on you.
Fattalehs